We finally got to do our baby picture project. Later next week you will need to check the hallway bulletin board to see if you can guess who we are.
We read the book "I Like Me!" and discussed how we are all unique, how it is important to take care of ourselves, the concepts of resilience (to cheer ourselves up), positive self-talk and perserverance (keep on trying). Ask me what the piggy said to herself each morning? Lastly we learned about being our own best friend. Today I brought home my Great Canadian project, please ask if you have any questions or if the date you were given doesn't work.
We did a couple more rotations of the Force and Motion stations. When we brainstormed afterwards about what we had learned this is what we came up with: "When we work together we can make great things!" "When I take all the magnet balls my friends don't like it!" "When I tip the track higher the car goes faster!"
We also brainstormed Halloween words and started to use these in our writing. We are all excited that Halloween is coming soon.
During calendar time 2 students get to be on the Smartboard and 2 on the computer, we play math games.
Enjoy your long weekend.
Remember no school tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment